Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā In order to conduct an unmoderated usability test for this app, I would use the ā€œfirst-click testā€ in order to acquire a thorough analysis of the pathways a user will use to navigate. The first click a user performs can be crucial to how successful an app is, and how user friendly it is. How a user initially interacts with this test can provide helpful data to improve the information architecture of the app. By observing how a user clicks their way through my app, it will help me see if any changes need to be made. For example, if they canā€™t figure out how to enlarge the font, I would update my navigation labels to make it easier to find the control. If the analysis shows that users had trouble knowing where to click to ā€œfind a restaurant near meā€ I would be able to upgrade that section to improve the user experience. I feel this is very important for my app especially, since the users of this app will need to navigate quickly and efficiently. As I continue to think about the design of my app currently, IĀ  have a feeling I will need to revisit the ideation stage again to update my wireframes. As I feel a drop down menu or extra pages may enhance the UX design. Conducting these types of tests are great ways to improve a site/app long before it is launched. By collecting and analyzing this data, it allows us to iterate the process until the product is as refined, and as functionable as possible. It will also help conclude if the proposed idea will be successful or not, before spending too much time and/or money.Ā