1. Mobile Marketing

2. PPC Marketing

3. Display Marketing

4. Social Media Marketing

5. SEO Marketing

Ranking first place on my list, I have mobile marketing. As technology continues to advance, one thing is clear, we are becoming more and more dependent on our mobile devices. Understanding this, and knowing how to target users on their phones is going to be the best way to reach potential clients. Mobile marketing is considered the most personal form of marketing available, this is why it is at the top of my ranking. Coming in at a close second place, I have PPC marketing. This is a cost effective way to market and has accessible/easy statistics to analyze. This is important for this start up app as gauging consumer interest and traffic is an important component that the AOPA is looking for. Next on the list is display advertising. This will be helpful to create brand awareness for this newly launched app. Number four will be social media marketing. This will be how interest is created for the mobile app. It will also bring customer traffic to the app, and have space for people to leave feedback. This is a great way to spread word-of-mouth, and gain insight on how the consumers feel about the app. The last marketing channel I have on the list is SEO marketing. SEO is a great way to bring traffic to a website, but it’s costly and I feel there are other ways to attack this marketing strategy. I placed mobile marketing first on my list because I feel that targeting customers on their phones creates a more personal connection, and allows the advertisements to reach more people. I placed PPC marketing and display marketing high on my list because PPC has useful, easy to analyze data, and display marketing will bring strong brand recognition. Social media marketing and SEO marketing are important strategies as well, but for this specific project, they are placed lower on the ranking list. For the sake of the goals for the AOPA, this list represents the marketing channels from most to least efficient.